- Do I need to be a Sino Group property owner, tenant, resident or staff member to become a Sino Club member?
No. Any individual aged 18 or over is eligible to apply for Sino Club membership.
- Do Sino Group property owners, tenants, residents and staff members automatically become Sino Club members?
No. Everyone who wishes to become a Sino Club member needs to complete the application form.
- How much does it cost to join Sino Club?
Our membership is free.
- Does Sino Club accept overseas members?
Yes, our non-credit card membership is open to overseas applicants as well.
- Who is eligible to apply for 'Privilege Membership'?
'Privilege Membership' applicants must be individual aged 18 or above and a first-hand or second-hand buyer of a residential property solely or jointly developed by Sino Group, or a tenant of a Sino Group residential, retail, commercial or industrial property, or a Sino resident or a Sino Group staff member. Overseas properties are excluded.
- Who is eligible for 'Ordinary Membership'?
All individual aged 18 or above are eligible for this membership.
- How can I join Sino Club?
You can either:
- Complete the application form at the Sino Club website.
- Obtain the application form from Sino Group properties, shopping malls or hotels and send the completed form together with copies of other requested documents by fax to 2137 5968, email to email@example.com or post to Sino Club, 5/F West Wing, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- How long will it take before I receive my membership card?
About three to four weeks after the completed application form and other requested documents have been received for verification.
- What should I do if I lose or damage my membership card?
If lost, please report the card missing by calling 2132 8528 during office hours. To receive a replacement card, send a cheque for HK$50 (administration fee) payable to 'Sino Club Limited' to Sino Club, 5/F West Wing, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. You should write your name, telephone number and 'replacement of membership card' on the back of the cheque.
- What should I do if my residential address or personal particulars change?
You may call 2132 8528 during office hours or click here to update your information. Alternatively, you can email the requested changes with your membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the benefits for Sino Club members?
The Sino Club membership entitles members to an array of privileges spanning Sino Group properties, shopping, hotels, parking, sailing, storage and much more. 'Privilege Members' enjoy additional benefits and rewards, as well as exclusive invitations to lifestyle events from time to time. Please click here for details.
- Do I automatically enjoy parking privileges as a Sino Club member?
No. You are required to fill in the 'Parking Privilege' application form separately. Click here to download the form.
- Is any special information required to apply for parking privileges?
Yes, you must send a completed application form together with copies of the membership card or BOC Sino Visa Card and Vehicle Registration Document to Sino Club by fax (2137 5968), email (email@example.com) or post. If the vehicle is registered by a company, you must also submit the authorization proof for the use of the vehicle from the registered company as appeared on the Vehicle Registration Document (company chop and director's signature are required) and a copy of the company's Annual Return (with the same director's signature as appeared on the authorization proof).
- How many vehicles can I register for parking privileges?
Only one vehicle and one Octopus Card will be accepted per member.
- When will my parking offer expire?
The offer will valid until 31 December 2014.
- If the BOC Sino Visa Card serves as both a credit card and Sino Club membership card, does it mean that all BOC Sino Visa cardholders will automatically become a Sino Club member?
Yes. Sino Club membership will be granted to all successful applicants of BOC Sino Visa Card.
- What is required for approval of the card type and credit limit of a BOC Sino Visa Card?
Approvals and credit limits for each BOC Sino Visa Card is determined on the applicant's income and financial status. It is granted at the sole discretion of BOC Credit Card (International) Ltd.
- Is the BOC Sino Visa Card application open to all?
All Main Card applicants must be Hong Kong/Macau residents and over 18 years of age. Supplementary Card applicants must be 16 years of age.
- How can I obtain a BOC Sino Visa Card application form?
You can obtain a BOC Sino Visa Card application form via the following channels:
- Download from the Sino Club website.
- Obtain from Sino Group shopping malls.
- Do I need any supporting documents when applying for a BOC Sino Visa Card?
Yes. To speed up your application, please complete the application form and send with copies of the following documents to BOC Credit Card (International) Ltd. (3/F, Bank of China Centre, Olympian City, 11 Hoi Fai Road, West Kowloon):
- HK/Macau ID Card of Main and Supplementary Card (if applicable) applicant(s) in A4 size, with enlarged image and in light colour). If you are not a HK/Macau ID Cardholder, please provide passport copy.
- Current three-month English residential address proof, e,g. electricity bill, rates demand note, bank statement (if permanent address is different from the current residential address, please provide additional permanent address proof in English).
- If the Supplementary Card residential address is different from the Main Card, please provide Supplementary Card applicant's residential address proof in English (if permanent address is different from the current residential address, please provide additional permanent address proof in English).
- Bank statement/passbook showing your name, account number and the latest two months' salary or the latest month salary proof or the latest Tax Demand Note.
- Latest two months' bank deposit documents and other asset proof for non-working applicant.
- Business Registration Certificate and the latest tax return for sole proprietor or a partner in a business.
- As an existing Main Cardholder of the BOC Credit Card, can I enjoy the current welcome offers?
No. Only new Main Card applicants are entitled to a welcome gift.
- Can I apply for another (supplementary) BOC Sino Visa Card?
Yes, each Main Cardholder is entitled to a maximum of nine Supplementary Cards.